Contact an Immigration Attorney
Call us today at (818) 238-9444, so that we can answer your questions, provide initial consultation on your immigration matter, assess how we can help you or can point you in the right direction as you take on this important and life-changing pursuit.
Rebecca I. Pathak
The world is much more interconnected now than ever before, and we live in an increasingly global economy. A vastly capable enterprise landscape continues to dissolve borders, but U.S. immigration laws and policies can create barriers to meeting the high demand for attracting talent from other countries.
We posses vast experience in all areas of business immigration, expertly addressing employment-based immigration for both corporate and individual clients at every stage of the process, from hiring through obtaining U.S. employment eligibility and citizenship.
Clear and consistent communications and knowledgeable consultation is essential for business immigration, and we work to provide essential guidance at every turn.
Our Burbank, CA immigration lawyers offer employers and employees full service immigration representation that includes:
- E-1 Treaty Trader Visas
- E-2 Investor Visas
- H-1B Visas for Specialty Occupation Workers
- J-1 Visas for Trainees
- L Visas for Executives
- O-1 Visas for Extraordinary Ability with Agent or Sponsorship
- P Visas for Athletes and Entertainers
- R-1 Visas for Religious Workers
- TN Visas for Mexican and Canadian NAFTA Professional Workers
- B-1 Visas for Temporary Business Visitors
- Permanent Resident Green Cards
- EB-1 for Extraordinary Ability
- EB-2 for Advanced Degrees
- EB-3 for Professionals
- EB-5 for New Commercial Enterprise Investors
Call our Burbank and LA business immigration law firm today at 818-238-9444. We’re standing by to answer your questions and provide the immigration help that you need.