Students & Travelers

Contact an Immigration Attorney

Call us today at (818) 238-9444, so that we can answer your questions, provide initial consultation on your immigration matter, assess how we can help you or can point you in the right direction as you take on this important and life-changing pursuit.

Rebecca I. Pathak

  3500 W Olive Ave 3rd Fl Burbank, CA 91505

royce-hallThough you may consider students as traveling visitors through the country, there is a distinction under U.S. law between the types of visas required for travel and those required for studies.

At Pathak Law, our highly committed Los Angeles immigration attorneys have the experience and expertise to help both students and travelers with acquiring the appropriate visas for their individual needs.

We understand how important it is that you have a thorough understanding of the legal dictates of your visa and what you need to do to maintain your specific status.

Our Burbank, CA student and travel immigration attorneys offer students and travelers with full-service immigration representation in these areas:

Visitor Visas

  • Visa Waiver Program (VWP)
  • B-2 Visitor Visas

Students Visas

  • F-1 Visas (Transition from B-1 to F-1 Visas)
  • M-1 Visas for Vocational or Technical Students
  • J-1 Cultural Exchange/Educational Exchange Visitors

Call our Burbank and LA immigration law firm today at 818-238-9444. We’re standing by to answer your questions and provide the immigration help that you need.